- Mission Trip 2019 - Foundation directors Amy and Jim have just returned from a mission trip to Marsh Harbor in the Bahamas. They are members of Myrtle Beach First Presbyterian Church, who has a relationship with the Caribbean Youth Network and the Bahamas Youth Network, which hosted this mission. Amy and Jim helped to repair a house belonging to […]
- Love Offering - The Walk in Love Foundation is grateful to the Myrtle Beach First Presbyterian Church for taking a “love offering” on February 21, 2019! If you would like to take part, but can’t attend the Thursday evening service, you may do so on our Pay Pal account.
- Fall 2018 - This was was a very busy time “behind the scenes!” We had no idea how much time, money and people it would take to help us get all of our paperwork filed so that we are recognized by the IRS, state and federal authorities as a non-profit organization. But the good news is…its’ done! So…forward […]
- Your Abundant Love - Lyrics by Caradine Tully Music by Stevie Woodward Verse 1 When I am at a loss for words You fill the air I can feel your love and know that you truly care You will always catch me when I fall And when I cry, You answer my call Verse 2 As imperfect as I […]
- Our First Blog! - Welcome to our blog, our website and our world of walking in love! This foundation, formed in 2018, is in honor of the life of Elizabeth Caradine Tully. We hope that you’ll get to know what we do, and how Caradine influenced others by walking in love. Our journey began in 2017 when we started […]